Nuffnang

Monday, January 15, 2007

God's best for me.

Hallelujah!!! Praise God for such an impactful weekend. Truely the people around u will be the best mirror in your life. Man... I really gotta thank God for people like Yong Xiu, Sheila, Jaslyn Chuen Heng, Jun Yong, Natalie, Jin Liang, Hui Shan and Paul in my life.

Iron sharpens iron, and when we are being put through the moulding, man, will it not hurt?
Even right now as i type this blog, still feel quite insecured in myself. Will I make the same mistake again? Pray not, For my God is a faithful God. Truely "Pride comes before a fall." The Bible also says "those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves will be exalted. Man! was too ya-ya for the past few weeks or months.

Pride comes before a fall. I know about that verse ever since I was in church for 2 months. I knew it for 13 months already. Yet, i totally fell into pride unknowingly. Gotta medidate upon the word. Jesus says dun be just a hearer of the word but a doer. Yup.. HEARER, not even LISENER. Haiz, truely pride is the first sin in history. Was so so so convicted by Pst Tan's preaching. "You either bring hell on earth or a foretaste of heaven on earth."

Its time for a renewed mindset. Change it around, change it around. My whole life needs to be rewritten down and planed for urgently. State priorities.

But I really really want to comment on the Bedok North people. You guys rock! God is just so good to me. I dun deserve such good people like you. You people are the best warriors a general could ever bring onto the battlefield.

Lastly, I really want to thank God for His goodness and mercy. Without Him, who am I? Just another holigan on the streets. Remember telling the Beok North people this, "All I need you to do is to love God." But i feel very strongly, that is for ME!!! Hahaha... God i love you. It will always be difficult to stand up again after fall. But i am going to stand up again. Its difficult, until tdy. I know its gonna take time. But God says
"My grace is sufficient for you."
Hallelujah!!!

No comments: