Nuffnang

Saturday, September 08, 2007

E456

Hallelujah!
Praise the Lord! Last week was the beginning of a new chapter. A whole new adventure with the Holy Spirit again.

Looking at the average age of the cell group, Man! we are a youthful cell group. Haha. But as I was praying for the cell group.  This verse keeps probing in my heart

"Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity." 
-1 Tim 4:12

Remember once someone told me this: "Guang Xiang, you are over-zealous for God."
Hmm, isn't what that youths should be? Haha. Is King David over zealous when he daringly shouted across to the Philistine camp at 16 during the battle with Goliath. Daringly proclaimed the greatness of God. 

"Then the LORD will be zealous for His land, And pity His people.
Joel 2:18

I dun care what other people say. All I care is that if I am becoming more like Jesus. As long as I am pleasing to God, who cares. God is zealous for His people and His land. 

e456, my desire is that we will be a Cell group who lives for an audience of one. For God, and God alone to see. Xiu's desire is to see us as a cell group who are committed and on fire for God. Who says youths can't do great things for God. The greatest examples are the bible's heros. Jeremiah, King David, Ezekiel, Daniel. Modern day example? Look at your own Pastor! haha.

Lets embrace this journey tgt amen? =)

No comments: