Nuffnang

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Multiplication Day

Multiplication Chalet

E149 was great. Undoubtly, it was glorious. E149 is a place where there is many first for me.

1 It was my first cell group.
2.It was my first group of friends in church.
3. It was where I first found my first discipler.
4. It was where I first had a burden for the School.
5-42. It was the place where i first met 38 wonderful people.
43. It was the first time i went through a reshuffle of the cell group
44. It was the first cell group that i brought my friends to.
45. It was where i first rise up.
46. It was where i first started to lead.
47. It was where i first experienced combining cell groups.
48. It was where i first became part of an extraordinary team of 8.
49. It was where i was part of a miracle attendance of 63 of svc.
50. It was where i first experienced my first rebuke.
51. my first excouragement.
52. My first O'levels(hopfully the last.)
53. My first Bible Study.
54. My first mulitiplication.
55. My first birthday in Christ.

I do miss E149. Having spend so much time in the cell group. But sorry guys. I gotta move on. If E149 is so glorious. The new cell can too.

Praise God for multiplication. Blessed be the name of the Lord.

No comments: