Nuffnang

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Water Baptism

Hallelujah!!! There is this white slip of paper with some words on it. Then suddenly, my mum signed it. Hmm... what paper is it? Take a closer look, its a parent consent form for water baptism. Praise the Lord!!!

My mum used to reject water baptism at all costs. She would jux shut me up if the two words were to come out of my mouth. However, thank God for faith. I jux knew that i would go for this round of water baptism.

Truely, faith is the substance of things hoped for.

NLT puts it as Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

Woah!! One thing that Kenneth taught me is this," Knowing is one thing, Experiencing is another. Many times as a believer, this verse heb 11:1, is so familiar. It is not an "uncommon" verse, yet how many times have we experienced it.

What happened was when my mum still shuts me off whenever water baptism is mentioned. I can already see a signed baptism form in my spirit. Praise God. Whenever the other helpers asked if i am getting water baptised this round, i would jux say yes!!, den add most prob behind jux to be sure. I somehow know that, i know that i know this would be the time.

Praise God. But now, i am having a headache. What will my baptism name be? David, Joshua, Mohammed, Guan Yin Mah, Sun Wu Kong. Haiz... Jokes aside. I am hung in the middle of David or Joshua. Hmm.. Joshua Tan, sounds not too bad. David Tan, Sure sounds like a genuis' name.

Hmm... Guess i will go with? David??

No comments: