Nuffnang

Saturday, December 02, 2006

What we allow in our life will gradually be our life.

I was going about in my daily life when I felt an urging to clear up the mess in my room. While doing so, I sensed something deep in my heart.

"What we allow in our life will gradually be our life."
A Christian life is often compared to the life of a tree.
We got to stay planted, growing in a spot where there is most exposure from the sun.
All plants grow from a seed.
The type of plant we are depends on the type of seed we sow in our life.
Barley seed =Barley Harvest
Durian seed =Durian Harvest
Weed seed=Weeds Intrution
Unremoved weeds= More weeds grow rapidly.
Weeds will eventually compete for the nutrients of the soil.
leaching the tree.
causing the tree not to grow to its full Glory and potential.
What weeds are in our life?
removed them, or they will become a burden to us.
Leaching our precious time away from us.
causing us not to grow to our full glory and potential.
Lazy life, low potential
Hardworking life, high potential.
Remove those weeds.

No comments: