Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Altar before the Lord

Wow.. Today's prayer meet at the Riverwalk with Gabriel was powerful and glorious. Man.. I need to lay my life upon his altar. I need to 'Re-centre" my life around to put God in the centre of my life once again. I need to rebuild my life around Him now. Thank God for the house-keeping session. Also the wonderful presence of God there. I want to set a conviction from now on, that wherever God is, I will be there too. Really have written some of them down. And this will be my directions in terms of ministry. God when i do all these, it is because I love You. No other reasons. You know my heart. Search my heart tonight
.
Take all of me, for all of You.
1. My media related talents.
Really want to serve God with videography and photography. To bring the message of the cross through creative means.
.
2. Rise up as a guitarist.
I really want to be God's instrument for His presence to be enhanced and can flow thru the music I play.
.
3.Be a better shepherd.
Jesus told Peter to tend to His sheeps. Jesus is the great shepherd, I want to be more like Him.
.
4. Communication skills.
Balance is the key to life, Communications is the key to relationships. There is almost nothing more important in a relationship than communication. Really pray for a greater annointing in communicating.

No comments: