Nuffnang

Friday, June 29, 2007

Dawn or Dusk

Wow... was reading pearly's blog and the first sentence made my spirit excited.

Have you ever thought which is better?
Dawn or Dusk?

Wow.... Was reminded of an all-time favorite revelation that God gave one day while the E149 then had our Cg cycling day @ ECP

That day, after the initial excitement and chiong-ing of the bikes at the start of the day. I just decided to slow down and let the rest overtake me. I decided to spent some time cycling alone with God. (He said walk with me, but cycle easier. Haha) It was about 4 or 5 at that time. In the east, the sun sets faster so I was looking at a magnificent painting out to the sea. 

God: "Magnificent and beautiful isn't it?"
GX: "wow, Its totally captivating."
God: " How about the sunrise?"
Gx: "Should be also as beautiful, but waiting for it abit mafan arz."
God: "Xiang, the sunset may be easier to see, but the sunrise is always more rewarding."

How very true. Whatever that we do with effort will always feel and be more rewarding. Even if we achieve the same results, but you will not feel the same sense of accomplishment and fulfillment when no effort is put in. 

It takes discipline to watch the sunrise. Kenneth and myself has been totally baptised  in this truth and fact. Haha. But its really really rewarding. no doubt about it. =)

Sunrises represents a new day, a new hope,  a new vision, a new life and a new chance.
God started the creation of the earth with sunrise. New things.

I love the sunrise. haha

No comments: