Nuffnang

Saturday, June 30, 2007

A word for the season from an unexpected source.

Was checking my mail just 5 mins ago and accidentally clicked on the rearrange email button. Den just felt a leading to open one of the emails that I've received from Xiu on 12 September 2006.

It was just a regular email updating the helpers on the discipleship chart.
But just felt the Spirit rising up again.

"every effort will be seen, every fruit is a symbol of our faithfulness, every vision a seed of our faith. we're the clay- found w impurities, dirt, grime, little stones, sand and so on... to be purified means we allow Jesus to take off every dirt and grime in us. no matter how painful it may be, when you've decided to let the Potter work on you, you cant look back to e good old dirty days!"
"to obtain the final product; a fine piece of pottery from the Potter's most creative hands.. the clay need to go through FIRE. it is in e oven that we're strenthened, SOLIDIFIED and purified. if our life is build on complacency, we'll forever be a piece of clay. Jesus is our rock.. lean on Him. Not by might, nor by power; but by the power of the Holy Spirit=)"

"im yearning for Him to take me higher.. to places i've nv been before.. to show me His "view". standing tall allows u to see FAR.. it is the same with our spiritual eyes.. come to God's "viewing gallery" and you'll see more!"
*Words of Xiu in Purple. LOL!!!

I am praying, praying praying for a breakthrough. One is not enough. I need more. I want more. I desire more!

"For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life."
-Proverbs 4:22-23

"And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
-Philipians 4:7

God I want your peace. All I am asking for is to be in Your will. I rather be a gatekeeper in You kingdom than a king elsewhere.

No comments: