Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Appreciation

Its been a while since I had a 'proper' post.
As I spent my early hours in the presence of God, just sensed the Lord speaking ever so clearly and delicately in His still small voice.
"Xiang, what it is that you really want to hear?"
Then I just wept and wept, took up my guitar and begin to strum and sing. I dun even rmb what I sang, bt I rmb singing this part continuously
"All I wanna hear you say, is good and faithful, you have finished the race."

Man, its the things unseen that matters most
2 Cor 4:18
Its the fruits of the Spirit.
Love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, patience, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control that matters most. =)
Top that up. Integrity, holiness, purity, righteousness.
Amen!

Received a word from God not too long ago. I remember it so clearly, during worship in Service where the presence of God and the atmosphere was so tangible and real. Then God impressed very deeply in my heart, "I am going to start a new work in your life if you will remain willing." Man!! When the greatest CEO of all time tells you that, It awesome!!!
It has not been easy weeks, totally not used to what I am doing. But it is really during hard times where the vision and Rhema word that will sustain us. And no matter how difficult it may be now. I know God is faithful.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands. -Duet 7:9

Those who humble themselves shall be exalted, but those who exalts themselves shall be humbled. -prov.

Pride is really a scary thing man. The scariest thing about pride is that you don't know of its existence at all. Thats the worst part of pride. The 'I' factor. Not the 'J' factor.

No comments: