Nuffnang

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Values in Life

Learn a great lesson for the past week.
Thank God for His grace and mercy. =)
I would not have known how can I go on without Him.
Thank God for leaders, parents and friends who are strong in God.
Ultimately thank God for God Himself.

=) Post more later.. Location Production now... =)

Back after 30 Hrs...

'Balance is the key of life."
Too much of everything is a bad thing.
There has to be a point of a balancing.
In church, Pastor says.. Too much of the word, you will dry up.
Too much of the spirit you will blow up.
With the word and Spirit, you will grow up..
Balance..

In life, studies, ministry and family, there must be a balance...
I have gotta learn the balance..
One thins I have learn in Christ is that when the Holy Spirit tells you smth, usually you will hear it again somehow.
During the helper's prayer meet last week, when Cliff prayed for me, God was saying,
"I am going to fine-tune you, fine-tune your life. Its going to be difficult at first but hold on to Me."

Wham!!! That very Friday, I felt as if my whole world collapsed... Man.. And on the phone with Yong Xiu, she mentioned this: "Guang Xiang, you have to fine-tune your life." Praise God!!! God will never give a word an leave you there wondering when that word is going to come to past. He will remind You over and over again.

It was difficult... But now, phew!!! Its over!!! The most difficult parts. But I know everything is in place now.. Thank God...

I Love You Lord!!

No comments: