Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Photoshopped

Haha. The flu virus is in the air.
Was sick and felt feverish since last Thursday. Coughing real bad since then. Couldn't sleep at night because of the coughing.
But Saturday service means so much to me. Was really unbearable to even step out of the door for meals. However, nothing can be exchanged for the presence of God in service.
On Saturday night, my temperature was 37.5.

Yesterday, was still feverish.
Decided that must really go to the doctor's.
Haven't had fever for so many days before after coming to Christ.
God has been good to my health.

So I spent the day at home resting.
But decided that will practice a little on photoshop. Here's one of the completed works.
Its our Da Jie Da!!!
Must improve my photoshop skills.
Its survival!!!!
Haha

No comments: