Nuffnang

Saturday, June 28, 2008

knowing ourselves

I have learnt a fact since Sozo Extreme and has been going on for weeks.
The person I knew least is... MYSELF!

Yes... In this age, all of us ought to have our own identity because God created all of us differently. With different likes and dislikes, even different ways on how we feel and approach God.
Some people feel God more through music, some when they are reading the Word. Others during fellowship. Some through active serving and some love the charismatic experience.

But along the way, we picked up some things that doesn't belong to us. 
Some character flaws or alteration that isn't ourself at all.
Some habits that doesn't reflect us.
Some way of speech or even accent.

=) Just be yourself and change from inside out.
No change of the surface is ever enough because it will be so exhausting acting to be someone you are not. Once we begin to change from inside out, we will naturally live it out.

I realize for myself, some character flaws that I have that I have been trying to change with the natural. Change from the outside. But recently, I have been asking God to change me from the inside first instead. And it definitely more effective than trying through natural means. 

Struggling from a particular area and can't breakthrough despite trying everything?
Change from inside out. =)

No comments: