Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Praise God


 
Man! Really missed Poh and when he leads the Church in Praise and Worship.

In Poh, he carries not just his voice and his guitar skills. But there is something else in him as a worship leader, as a guitarist. There is the anointing, the presence of God.
Another person that really inspires me is Pastor Sidney.
Man! His enthusiasm and love for God is so obvious whenever he stands on stage.

One can only wonder...
What kind of life they live...

Whenever I see Pastor Sidney on stage, I got reminded of a revelation that I had.
King David lived till 70 years old, but at the end of his life; he was still praising God with all his heart. I can imagine how King David praised,

"The people rejoiced at the willing response of their leaders, for they had given freely and wholeheartedly to the LORD. David the king also rejoiced greatly.
David praised the LORD in the presence of the whole assembly, saying,
"Praise be to You, O LORD,
God of our father Israel,
from everlasting to everlasting.

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is Yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
You are exalted as head over all."
 -1 Chronicles 29:9-11

Can you imagine that the Bible says the the people rejoiced but the Bible said that King David rejoiced GREATLY. He praised God in front of his entire nation, not afraid of Paisehness..
And I believe in his old age, he was still praising with all his heart and soul and he would jump and dance even at old age. What a heart! What a life to live for!

I would never want to lose my zeal for God at this 'young' age. Even at this age of 19 this year, being in church for 2 years and 8 months. Its way too early for me to stop jumping, twirling, dancing, screaming, shouting when praising God! You will see me continuing doing it!

Some people I have seen are barely 16! Yet they praise as if God is a sing-along session. They clap as if they hadn't eaten for 2 weeks. 

Want a revival? Be Radical!
Zeal of God.. =)

No comments: