Nuffnang

Monday, August 04, 2008

living rain

Living Rain - Parachute Band

The song is based on this verse. The basic verse for revival. Heal our land.
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
-2 Chro 7:14


Parachute Band - Living Rain
G Key Capo 4 = B key

G D Em
Let your People Come
C D
In Desperate Need To You we Run
G D Em
Called by your Great Name
C D
With Humble Hearts We Seek Your Ways
G D Em
We Believe in Faith
C D
Your Promises Will Never Break
G D Em
Turn From Wicked Ways
C D
To live as Christ For all our Days

Pre-chorus:
Em
O God High up in Heaven
C D
Won't You Heal our Land

Chorus:
G D
Living Rain Fall Again
Em C
Over my Life Over my Land
G D Em C
Living Rain Wash my Heart Again
G D
Open Wide Heaven Skies
Em C
Over my Street O Spirit reside
G D Em C
Living Rain Flood my Life Again

Bridge:
C D Em G
Come Back, Back to Your First Love
C D
Back to Your first Love
Em G
Back to the Cross
C D Em G
Come Back, Back to Your First Love
C D
Back to Your First Love
Em G
At the Foot of the Cross

No comments: