Nuffnang

Friday, August 01, 2008

Chui

Hallelujah!
I am pretty "Chui" during this two weeks.

(Aka: broken, weak or injured. Sentence example, "Wah! My boss scold me liao, chui man!" or "The lo-lli bang the man his bone all chui".)

Goodness! What's got into me?

Last week at work.

1) Foot crushed by super heavy aluminium trolley (its already very heavy when empty) filled with many many many files. On the left on the left

2) Head knocked onto the corner of a metal cabinet door.
3) Broke a key at work. Hahaha!!! It really snapped!
4) Caught the flu virus from my supervisor.

This week.
5) Sunday: Sprained my index finger.
6) Monday: Still very painful, realised couldn't turn my key even.
7) Tuesday: Vomiting and migrain headaches.
8) Wednesday: Still having the symptoms of stomach flu.
9) Thursday: Recovered from all, so go play soccer. (wrong move) Sprained my left ankle, left big toe, right big toe. Cut on my right ankle and knee.

What is this man?

No comments: