Nuffnang

Monday, September 15, 2008

Faith in God and myself

Used to think that I am always not good enough.
Whatever that I have done, always the bad and wrong is remembered, the good and right things are ignored, taken for granted and forgotten.
Always find myself stumbling, failing and falling all the time. Like a vicious cycle, it is exhausting, tiring and weary to the soul. I am never the plan A, I am always just the one filling gaps, replacing places that need replacing or when there is just no one else.

However, God reminded me through Pastor Tan that it is He who first loved me, cleanse me, forgive me. The One who gave it all for me on the Cross. The One who gave visions and dreams. Who spoke the heavens and earth and everything else into existence.

I felt that God is really speaking about the fundamentals of the faith in my life during this season. Really fundamentals, such as my giving to Him; the heart of worship, the sacrifice of praise and a life of purity.


But also for this very reason, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue, to virtue knowledge, to knowledge self-control, to self-control perseverance, to perseverance godliness, to godliness brotherly kindness, and to brotherly kindness love.
For if these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins.
Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for if you do these things you will never stumble; for so an entrance will be supplied to you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
-1 Peter 1:3-11

Yesterday, was fellowshipping with Jian Feng and Kenneth. Jf was talking about the fundamentals as well.

The three 'F's
1.Focus
2.Faithfulness
3. Faith

I beleive all these 'F's will amount to another 'F'
Fruitfulness

Confession time.
I have a God who loves me, who cares for me and understands me inside out.
I have a personal relationship with God, who is my Abba Father.
God is for me, God is with me, God is in me.
I have a destiny in life.
I am focused on my life's goals
I have faith
I am faithful.
I am fruitful.
I have a strong integrity.
I love God and I love people.
God's presence is the best appreciation that I can ever get!
I am Blessed!

At The Cross - Hillsongs


Oh Lord You’ve searched me
You know my way
Even when I fail You
I know You love me

Your holy presence
Surrounding me
In every season
I know You love me
I know You love me

At the cross I bow my knee
Where Your blood was she'd for me
There’s no greater love than this
You have overcome the grave
Your glory fills the highest place
What can separate me now

You go before me
You shield my way
Your hand upholds me
I know You love me

You tore the veil
You made a way
When You said that it is done

And when the earth fades
Falls from my eyes
And You stand before me
I know You love me
I know You love me



Random photo from Genting trip
Free-flow Sashimi at the Buffet. (Amelia, are you reading this?)

No comments: