Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

phillipians

Felt that recently, God has been speaking to me about 'Track Records', past victory, knowledge acquired in the past and even experience. I felt that God spoke tremendously much through the Book of Phillipians.

But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith.
-Phil 3:7-9


Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.
-Phil 3:13-14

and the ultimate verse:

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
-Phil 4:7

Felt that really need to do so much more for my future, for the kingdom of God; given the time that I have right now. Book of Philipians really came forth as a Rhema in this season. I'm going to catch it and run with it. =)

Jia you jia you!!!

No comments: