Nuffnang

Friday, January 16, 2009

Hati Hamba

Hati Hamba,
I Prefer the Bahasa Version: To me personally, it is more meaningful to me.
Aku also Orang Indonesia

KU TAK DAPAT LUPAKAN
(I can't never forget)

KEBAIKAN YANG KU T'RIMA
(The goodness that I've received)

PENGORBANAN-MU YANG MULIA
(Your holy sacrifice)

JADIKAN KU BERHARGA
(Has made me worthy)


KAU TULUS MENERIMA
(You've willingly accepted)

AKU APA ADANYA
(Me just as I am)

KEKUATAN KASIH-MU NYATA
(The power of Your love is real)

MEMULIHKAN HIDUPKU
(It has restored my life)


KAU BUKAN TUHAN YANG MELIHAT RUPA
(You are not a God who looks at appearance)

KAU BUKAN TUHAN YANG MEMANDANG HARTA
(You are not a God who looks at wealth)

HATI HAMBA YANG S'LALU KAU CARI
(A servant's heart is what You are always looking for)

BIAR KAU TEMUKAN DI DALAMKU
(Let it be found in me)


S'LAMA KU HIDUP KU MAU MENYEMBAH-MU
(All the days of my life, I will worship You)

S'BAB ENGKAU SANGAT BERARTI BAGIKU
('Cause You mean so everything to me)

YANG TERBAIK YANG ADA PADAKU
(All the best that I have)

KUPERSEMBAHKAN KEPADA-MU
(I will give it to You)

YESUSKU
(My Jesus)

No comments: