Nuffnang

Monday, April 30, 2007

God said it, I believe it, that settles it.
Pastor Kenneth Hagin J.r has such great insights to the Word of God. I can feel the presence and annointing that he carries with him. The presence of God felt even more tangible ytd the moment he stepped into the hall during praise and worship. Its just incredible.

Suddenly as I am typing this post (while thinking of how God can use Pastor Kenneth Hagin Jr, a normal man like myself and others around, to preach and minister he Gospel to thoudsands, if not ten thoudsands), The song santuary just played over over in my head. Wow...

Its so true. How did His love came to me. I was just a Xiao Hun Hun. How did the King of Kings come to me? Do I even deserve it?

Who am I?
That You wash my feet.
Prince of Heaven's blood,
shed for me.

Who am I?
That You called my name.
Nailed my sins to a cross,
Unfailing Grace.

Greater is He, who is in me.
Greater are You than all the earth.
My Closest Friend, My Savior.
So much more that I deserve.

My Refuge, My Shelter
My Healer and Friend.

My Almighty, Redeemer,
Salvation and Rest.



Praise the Lord!!!
I love you DaDa God

No comments: