Nuffnang

Monday, April 16, 2007

Pastor Benny Hinn

Praise the Lord. After three days of svc. Svc 1=3.5hr, Svc 2= 4 hrs, Svc 3= 4.5HRS!!!
Svc 1+2+3= 12Hrs!!!! But asd usual once God moves, our lives will never be the same again. After worshipping in my room moments ago, do I fully appreciate what God has been doing in my life. How God has been preparing me for the future. Today i responded to the Altar call, the reason was that I felt that my 100% was not given to the Lord. Esp after seeing the Chinese internationals crying in Prayer, for their country, desiring so much for the anointing in tears. It really touched my heart and convicted me of my complacency and pride. Unlike those precious Chinese.

Today, quite alot of people was talking to me about the miracles happening around, about how people fell under the power of God. Usually I would talk excitably about it before and after svc. However for the past three days, I didn't care much about how many times I fell under the power of God, or how the choir fell. All I cared was the impartation of the Anointing. Thats all I cared for and desire after. Like what Pst Benny said," you can have all the bananas and balloons. I dun care about the fame and the riches, for power and success. You can have all those, because all I want is that one touch, that anointing.
I really felt this call to China, esp so aft today. I mentioned earlier in the post that i was worshipping, actually i was worshiping in chinese. Take me deeper Lord. Change my life.

No comments: