Nuffnang

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Was Sick, am healthy.

Praise God. Recovered from the most trumatic of experiences in the form of stomach flu.
After sleeping straight after reaching home from cell group, I woke up at 2.30am again for some reason. Ended up watching online sermons and worshipping for the longest time I can remember I have ever done. I stopped everything at 5am feeling extremely charged up and the pain and tightness in the stomach is totally gone. Haha.. Praise the Lord. There is power in worship.

Ytd's cell group msg was about dreams and vision. Since when was the last time I rehearse and confess my dreams and visions. It was so long ago that I cant even rmb. Thank God for the refreshing of the Spirit and Visions.

I saw....
I saw a lecture theater...
I saw a lecture theater Jammed-Packed
I saw people sitting along the asile of the lecture theater because they have no space.
I saw the teaching of the Word going on with a preacher in front.
I saw people jumping and praising God in excitement.
I saw Ngee Ann Poly.
There are no limitations in dreams.
No boundaries.

No comments: