Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Accountability

Had a great time typing out the email just now. Accounting my life.
Accountability used to be something that I really dun like doing.
But I have learnt and experience the power of accountability.
It really opens you up to another dimension and that experience is instant. Even before your leader replies you, God has already moved.

I am falling in love with accountability.
All great man of God accounts his life. 
Yong Xiu, Angela, Gabriel.
Even Pastor Kong accounts his life to Pastor Ulf.

Man, no wonder Pastor is so blessed.


In the past, I hate accounting because it makes me seemed negative and weak.
But God says when we are weak, then He is strong.
It takes to hands to clap.
God wants to strengthen us,
but we need to admit that we need Him in that particular area of our life before He can move.
A leader is the best person to go to.
They are so much closer to God and they have so much more experience in life.

I am blessed that I have someone to account my life to.
=) Hallelujah!!!

No comments: