Nuffnang

Monday, July 16, 2007

New wishlist item

Haha... Saw this new toy at Ranking music.. Now it is officially on my wishlist.. hahaha..
Those still wanting to get me a super belated present still have a chance.

A silent guitar
This super cool and good larz.. Just use normal earphones and plug into the socket and I can practise thru the night and no one would be disturb nor complain. And it can also be plugged into an amp for others to hear. It is light as well and it is collapsible. Easy for transporting and traveling. Price actually also quite justified. $250... but the only downside is that no matter what, still can't play it for cell group. And it is not a need but a luxury. But still I dun mind owning one.. So all u guys all there can hear me??? Haha. Yes, I'm talking to you. LOL

No comments: