Nuffnang

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Authentic Spirituality

Wow!!! Today's svc is powerful man.. Hahaha...
I really thank God that I am in the flow of the church. 
A life of fasting and prayer!!!
Thats a vision given by God for a year during my birthday and the week before that.
I really thank God for confirming the vision.
=) I read something that the famous evangelist John Calvin once said,"God may not always be there when we ask Him to be, but God will always be on time." 
How very true. God wants us to wait for Him. Because only people who are willing to wait are serious with Him. Like what Pastor preached today,"God hides in the hiding place for us to find Him." Because only those who are willing to seek Him are serious with Him.
Wait and Seek the Lord.

This is what I told one of my classmates who didn't allow me to go off at first early for svc. She told me that its JUST one svc that u will miss, I also skipping my church. Then I said smth deep from my heart, and I felt the presence and approval of God," My God is more important to me than life itself." Man... Drove conviction not only in her, but in myself too. Didn't expect myself to have such a boldness. I shocked myself too. Hahaha.. But I really thank God that I said that. And production miraculously completed 3hrs ahead of schedule. Man, must be and must be God... hahaha... I only heard of production behind of schedule before but not ahead. And its ahead by 3Hrs!!! I thought I would reach svc late and in fact I had time to send one of the friends, who I am reaching out to, to Toa Payoh Mrt station and grab a Ramly burger at foyer three and also be early for svc. Praise God... Hallelujah!!!

No comments: