Nuffnang

Monday, July 16, 2007

Friday, the 13th

Haha.. How could I forget to post this entry...
This is the ultimate for this week..
Haha..

That day I took leave from work.. Just because I dun want to miss any part of the meeting.
If I were to travel down from work I would be late for the early part of the meeting.
I knew God is going to move mightily in the place.

I had a great expectancy for the meeting to be a powerful powerful one. And truely it was...
The Spirit of the Lord came mightily and it was not just a trembling presence.. It was a flying one.. Hahaha... LOL....

During worship, I can already sensed the presence of God ministering to me. He begin to whisper things into my ears. Assuring me, encouraging me, just telling me, no matter how big He is, I am never too small to Him. Cried buckets upon buckets during worship.. sorry Natalie.. Haha, u have to clean your chair before sitting. Filled with my tears. LoL

During the preaching of the Word really reminds me of my days in Bedok North. Walking from the bus stop to school. The long long stretch of walkway. Past the HDB flats, the lallang field. I would just pray and worship in the spirit while I am walking along the way. Ready for another adventure of life with God and my best partner, the Holy Spirit. I remember every morning before going to school, I would jump out of my bed and say this, "Lets go, Holy Spirit. Time for another adventure." Den came poly life. Always rushing from lectures to lectures. From home to school. Rush and rush and rush.. Didn't really have the time like I did in secondary school to seek Him while traveling and I miss those times. I have a vision to make time for God even during school days in school. And that was when I was the strongest in my walk at that time.

Den came ministry time. It is glorious. I was serving as security and thats for a reason. Haha.. Once I heard that the zone need security, I volunteered immediately. I was praying that whenever I catch someone, the anointing and presence would overflow from the front person to me at the back as well. And there was a particular time that day, when I caught a sister that cliff prayed for, the anointing swept so strongly, I was almost taken off my feet as well. Felt the impact so strong. Den of course it was my turn to be ministered, It was powerful as well. Cliff walked past and did not even laid his hands on me. I was already trembling when he prayed for the person beside me. When he walked past, he just blew onto my face and i got swept off my feet in the presence of God. And when I got up, Cliff got all of us to join hands and he prayed in tongues and got us to prepare our hearts for God to move again. Then the heavens open and glory filled our soul.. Haha.. The presence was so strong that all of us fell under the power of God and i actually got kicked in my head. Means not only myself got literally swept off my feet. Someone else was also.. That was the evidence of the mighty presence of God that night.

My only disappointment is that it had to end too soon.. but the fellowship was good too.. =) Have not had such great fellowship in a long time. Took the now-famous flapping photos. Inspiration from the angels. hahaha
Praise God. Will post it up asap. once i got the photo from Ken

No comments: