Nuffnang

Monday, July 16, 2007

On my knees..

Guys, if you have read my post on my movie hero and the powerful powerful quote that Rocky said to his son who broke down to the pressures of life.

 "Let me tell you something that you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you till your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain;t how hard you hit; its about how hard you can get it, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not point fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. cowards do that and that ain't you. You are better than that!!"

Man, if you that that is powerful enough, you expect too little. Haha...
I really love this revelation so much... 

God impressed this very strongly in my heart while I was in the toilet doing somethings that we don't talk about openly now... Hahaha..

He said this,' Son, no doubt the world will hit you down on your knees and keep you there. But its alright, remain on your knees. Just face the right direction. Face Me and not the world when you are on your knees. but stand strong in the face of the enemy." 

Hallelujah!! My God is just awesome!!! hahaha...


No comments: