Nuffnang

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blessed Day

Wow~~~ Today is phenomenal!!!
Went to school, did writtcomm discussion, went to sentosa, den to tampines and played for SinDa and Felicia.

Sentosa shall blog another time, but lets really talk about the cell group meeting.
Actually the message preached was the same one preached by Hui Jun last week, but nevertheless, God's Word is always a double-edged sword to our soul. God will always protect. Our Vision, finances, assets, dreams, spiritual life, studies, ministry may be stolen by the devil, but God WILL always protect them and of course our very lives also.

During the practice session with Sinda and Felicia was powerful. Can sense a thick atmosphere of worship and His presence. And Sinda just laid hands and prayed for me for the anointing. =) Thanks Man!!! haha...But during cell group, got a little intimidated by the working adults around. But thank God for His grace. The praise and worship started not so well, but it picked up. But there are alot of points that Felicia and Sinda pointed out that can be improved.

After the whole cell group, almost everyone was in tears during ministry time and Sinda prayed a powerful and mighty prayer.  Den came the powerful part, after everyone has left Felicia's house because I have not kept my guitar and my barang-barang aft the whole day in school. So Felicia asked me causually how am I going back, and I told her my mum will be picking me up at 11pm(It was 10.30 den, we had a 2-half-hours CGM).To my surprise, Felicia said," Guang Xiang, why not you take out your guitar and we worship together again. Lets try to flow with the Holy Spirit." Hahaha... Power larz... Worshiping tgt alone with a cell group Leader is such a honor. And then she laid her hands on me and prayed for me again. powerful day... All thanks to Sinda and Felicia. Not to mention, The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Praise the Lord!! my eyes re drooping liao.. good nite

No comments: