Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dwelling

As the deer pants for the water, so my soul it longs for You.

Your name is like honey on my lips. So sweet, so delicious, so precious.
Your Spirit like water to my soul. So satisfying, so refreshing, so cooling.
Your Word is a lamp unto my feet. So faithful, so encouraging, so loving.

God, I want more of You.
I can spend the whole night worshipping and dwelling in Your presence.
There is no where on earth like this.
No place can compare to the place that You visit.

I wanna stay.
I wanna stay here with You.
Dun leave me or forsake me.
Thats all that I pray.

I have nothing to give to You.
Just a life to live for You.
Use me again Lord.
I cry out to You!!!
Use me again Lord!!!
can you hear my voice?

Lord, whatever I am going through.
Use it for Your glory.
I will wait upon You.
Upon Your timing.
I will wait till You come.
I am serious about You.

I will seek till I find You.
I will not stop seeking You. 
You are hiding in a place where You know I would find You if I try.

You are beautiful, faithful and true.
You are the peace that guards my heart.
I love You, Lord.
You matter more to me than life itself.

Look at Your altar again.
Can You smell the sweet aroma as I climb back unto Your altar.
Offering You nothing but this life.
God, here I am.

All Yours...

No comments: