Nuffnang

Monday, July 09, 2007

Renewed and refreshed..

Ytd was one of the greatest time I ever spent with the Lord during quiet time.
Took up the guitar and strummed the simplest ever family chords and prayed in tongues.
Den He came, not just as a tingling presence but a real, thick and alive presence.
Can literally sensed Jesus sitting on my bed and waiting for me to pour out to Him.
Den after which, worship, worship and worship.
Cried buckets...

[When You said, “Seek My face,” My heart said to You, “Your face, LORD, I will seek.”]
-Ps 27:8

Learned not to depend on feelings and emotions, but stand upon commitment and discipline.
Didn't felt like praying yesterday actually. But really felt convicted of putting God aside. Even during that short period of lying on my bed waiting to doze off, the presence of God was already there. It was as if He is waiting for me. I got up immediately to seek Him and His face. Den this verse came in a mighty way. And hit my heart. This is His desire. He wants to talk to us so much but many times we, as how Xiu puts it, placed Him in a box during weekdays and only take God out on the weekends.

I am going to change all that in my life. Prayer is coming out of the basement and into the frontroom.. 

A life of prayer and fasting...
=) Praise God

No comments: