Nuffnang

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Worth it?

Fight, fight, fight.
New grounds, new doors.
Plunder hell, populate heaven.
Serve, serve, serve.
Practice, practice and practice the guitar.
Pray, pray, pray.

Sometimes all these things may just cause you to stop and think...
Is it all worth it?
We only have one life to live...
Is it worth it to serve God and place all that we have onto the altar?
Is it worth the time that we put into the things that we do?
Is it worth the blisters and hurting fingers?
Is it even worth it to be a disciple of Christ?

I remember playing the guitar and telling God this whenever I touch the guitar in the past.
"God, if I can't bring in and usher Your presence whenever I play, den what is the point of me playing at all." 

Have I lost the first love?

God, I am desperate for You...

No comments: