Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Fellowshipped..

Wow... I am so blessed to study right beside Yong Xiu's school and being able to travel down to Riverwalk together with her.. It is always enjoyable to feelowship with her. The presence that she carries is wee~wo~wee~ haha... den had a meal with her.. guys, if u wanna find the most filling ban mian at $3.50, head on down to Central food court... ahaha... Man, i got bloated up... was uncomfortable larz... but I still enjoy the fellowship tremendously.

I have learnt something about detailness... Being detailed can shen sia hen duo kong fu. It really gets the work done and saves time and energy. After buying JF's present, we forgotten to take the receipt. So i went back to take it. After i got the receipt, and walked halfway through all the pubs and restuarants, den i noticed that the auntie did not sign across the receipt and price. So I gotta run back to get it signed. This time I paid super attention to every detail. Den it occured to me, what if the first time we would there, I paid attention to every single detail. The price, the signiture and the company stamp, Wouldn't I have saved time and effort. Learnt smth valuable ytd. haha...

Den aft which I headed down to penisular plaza to buy strings. But I ended up not buying. Because the guitar straps caught my attention. Haha, so I bought the strap instead. After buying it, I went home by bus and suddenly I just thought of the mastercard advertisment. Mine goes like this.

Beginner guitar- $45
Guitar strings- $8.20
Advance guitar- $300
Guitar bag- $20
Guitar strap- $19

The anointing of God- Priceless....

Hahaha... steady larz....


Its a honor to serve. For the

No comments: