Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wow~~~

Had a great talk with Angela online just now... Man... She shared and I really learnt so much.

My confidence is not in myself, my wisdom and my knowledge. I want to have confidence in the Lord and Him only.. I dun really need much encouragement from people(although its still impt), all I need to hear is a 'well done' from a whisper in my ear.

Also heard smth from Pastor Ulf's sermon... Its powerful... 
Man, when i live in sin, its an indication that I live pre-dominantly for myself.
But when I live righteously, it is because I live pre-dominantly for God...

Pre-dominant means I may still live a little for the other.. Just that it is not the majority...
I want to live for God.. Pre-dominantly...

I have a house full of treasure given by God, that is the promise of God, but i need the key. I need more faith.. God, help my disbelief..

God never fails, He never leaves me, nor forsake me.
He is moving, changing, moulding.
Isn't that what I prayed for, God mould me.
Den take the moulding and love it..
Only a fool hates moulding...

No comments: